1) HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
2) INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of Customer Information. A summary of the types of information that we collect is set forth below:
• Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfil your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, gender, nationality and email address.
• Private Customer Information. Private Customer Information is that information that may be necessary to check credit and process payments. Such information includes your, credit card information and banking information.
• Customer Order Information. Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of products and services through us.
• Demographical Information. Demographical Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, type and size of apartment etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for products and services.
• Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect, via anonymous third-party cookies, that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
This site uses proprietary analytics systems to help improve usability and the customer experience. We may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity and other non-personally identifiable behavioural information. You can choose to disable these features by electing to use the private browser setting. Note, that doing so will disable other features that this site may employ.
3) SECURITY MEASURES
PhilipCosby Home Automation LLC. has implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your customer information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your customer information in order to provide the products and services that you request.
4) USE AND SHARING OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
All of your Customer Information is used in an effort to process your orders and requests and to provide you with the products and services you desire. We may share your Customer Information with third parties in order to complete your purchases of products and services as described below. In addition, your Customer Information may be used and shared in an effort to present to you other special offers and promotions that may become available. The extent to which we use and share your Customer Information depends on the nature of and purpose for which we use and share it. A summary of how we share your Customer Information with third parties is set forth as follows:
• With Third Party Product and Service Providers. We share your Customer Information, as needed, to the third parties who actually provide the products and services you request. We frequently act as a third party marketer and seller of various brand name products and services, and we provide these companies with the information necessary to carry out your orders. How these companies use your Customer Information, once we have passed it on to them, is governed by their respective privacy policies and procedures.
• With Third Party Advertisers. Although we never share your Private Customer Information with any third parties, except with the Third Party Product and Service Providers described above, we may share other types of your Customer Information with third party advertisers who are able to use that information to provide you with special offers or promotions. The ways in which such advertisers may subsequently use your Customer Information is governed by their own privacy policies and procedures. You may opt out of having us share your Customer Information with Third Party Advertisers by following the steps in the next section.
• With Third Party Cookies. We allow third-parties to collect anonymous information when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for our products or services when you visit the other websites. These third-parties may use anonymous information (e.g, navigational, non-personally identifiable information, click stream information, browser type, time and date, the subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, etc.) during your visits to our website in order to provide advertisements about our goods and services likely to be of interest to you. These parties may use a cookie or a third party web beacon, or other technologies, to collect this information.
5) OPT-OUT PROCEDURES
• Email Promotions. To opt out from receiving further email communications from us regarding other offers and promotions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Open Plaza 25 Zaramanganda-Fwavwei-Rayfield road, Jos Plateau State Nigeria Legal Department.
6) DIRECT MARKETING
We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our and third party services and/or products, which may be of interest to or benefit you, except where otherwise requested or notified by you. In certain instances, we may disclose your personal information to our preferred merchants and strategic partners. However, please note that we will only disclose your personal information to our merchants and strategic partners where you have subscribed to particular services or products which require such disclosure, and/or where your consent has been obtained, subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines, and/or obligations) applicable to PhilipCosby Home Automation LLC. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our agreements with our merchants and/or strategic partners include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
7) CHANGE TO OUR POLICY
8) ACCESS TO INFORMATION
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us. Where you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by contacting our customer service centre on 08097408983. You should quote your name, address, and phone number and provide brief details of the information you want a copy of in any such request. We shall charge a processing fee for searching for and providing you with access to your personal information to cover administration costs. We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your request and the relevant processing fee. Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where the information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.